- we were required to attend yoga classes once a week and encouraged to do more if we could.
- i was lucky enough to be invited to a three-day yoga retreat where all we did was chant and reflect and breathe.
- we would slow down, gently place our right hand on top of where our heart is supposed to be, bow our head a little and smile everytime we meet anyone in our way.
- i would get $80 massages for free and an all-natural facial that i cannot get anywhere else.
- we would have serious, 3-hour meetings discussing whether lavander is a manly enough scent for male clients. we decided it was not. we went with nutmeg and a little patchouli.
I wouldn't want to work there again. Tonight though, I miss it.