Tuesday, June 21, 2005

sana someday...

i can rest naman.

im really so tired na eh. so very tired. working on weekends, not going home earlier than 1am in the past two weeks. really sticking to a one-hour lunch break. so tiring and, yes, unrewarding.

tomorrow i have a four-page supplement coming out in 2 publications. on thursday, after my press con in makati, i have to rush to subic to take care of my event there on friday. And im sure that despite my hard work and long hours, the slightest typo or the most insignificant shortcoming will be what my clients will remember.

it's a thankless job i tell you. WAHHHH!!!! (thats me throwing a fit)

Anyhoo, last night (actually this morning at 3), on my way back to the office from a meeting, i realized that i've been fairly lucky with my cabdrivers. I mean asking for additional fare on top of the meter rate is delightful compared to the "wanna sniff some ether so i can rape you and take all your money" types.

To top it off, stress doesnt seem to help in supressing the appetite. In fact, i think i eat more now that im stressed cos my mind is someplace else so i dont feel that im just snarfing down everything in sight. Like for instance this uraro in front of me. My god i really love uraro.

Okay. i just re-read what i wrote. you know what i am, im a leaper. from topic to topic with no transitions to connect my thoughts.

i really have ADD talaga. and by ADD i dont mean amazing dedes.

did i just actually write that?

5 comments:

dodo dayao said...

ADD . . . Astonishing DeDes? :-)

vince said...

Awesome DeDes.

Alexis said...

Alluring DeDes?

COMPULSIVE EATER said...

hahahahahahaha

I LOVE MY BOYS!!!

dodo dayao said...

Adobong . . . nah,never mind.





Labs ya 2!!!! :-)