Wednesday, February 14, 2007

riding the meme bandwagon

Stolen from Dodo's. A meme I can't resist.

What is your favorite word? Fuck

What is your least favorite word? Cherries

What turns you on [creatively, spiritually or emotionally]? Laughter

What turns you off? Stupidity

What sound do you love? Something sizzling

What sound do you hate? dogs barking

What is your favorite curse word? Fuck!

What profession, other than yours, would you like to attempt? Kusinera

What profession would you not like to participate in? Engineering

If Heaven exists, what would you like God to say, when you arrive at the pearly gates? "In fairness ha, okay na rin ang life mo."

And another one, this one is looooooong overdue. I was tagged months back by Irene but I haven't had the time.

1. The last movie you saw in a theatre, and current-release movie you still want to see.

Apocalypto - I did not like this one at all. at all.

I want to see Music and Lyrics. Its Hugh and Drew. Two of my favorite people in the world.

2. The last movie you rented/purchased for home viewing.

Borrowed Trainspotting. Will see it sometime soon.

3. A movie that made you laugh out loud.

American Haunting. Okay, the movie wasnt funny but the english subtitles that came with the pirated DVD was plenty funny. I think I peed my pants.

4. A movie that made you cry.

Steel Magnolias - Every single time.

5. A movie that was a darling of the critics, but you didn't think lived up to the hype.

Dreamgirls

6. A movie that you thought was better than the critics.

The Godfather 3 - because i will take a bullet for Andy Garcia

7. Favorite animated movie.

Beauty and the Beast

8. Favorite Disney Villain.

Gaston

9. Favorite movie musical.

Moulin Rouge and Beauty and the Beast

10. Favorite movies of all-time (up to 5).

The Godfather (I, II, III)

The Lord of the Rings trilogy

Love Actually

Little Miss Sunshine (new addition)

American Beauty






3 comments:

A said...

Mams, trilogies are counted as 3 entries.

COMPULSIVE EATER said...

Mams, I dont want eh.

adi said...

I'm gonna add din Little Miss Sunshine in my Top 10.