Friday, July 15, 2005

change is good

if they were to ask me, here is what i have to say;

Guys, we've had a good run. Four years aint bad at all. I was there for the first 18 months of the relationship and i am here for the last couple more and, all in all, i would say that it was all good. But the time has come to reconsider this relationship. I know you have been thinking about it for a while now and maybe you should know that we have been too and the truth is maybe, at this point, we both would be better off finding someone new.

But, let me say this, as difficult as it had been (especially in the beginning cos now i really don't care anymore), it was still a pleasure working with all of you.

And thats what matters really. Its never the fact that it ended, because all things end eventually, but its really everything you got from it that made you better. For me, the best thing was meeting a man i can never have unless he gets divorced/annulled or is an infidel.

Please god let him be an infidel. Kidding kidding.

huuuuu..... kidding.

Kidding nga eh.

(God, i should really control these voices in my head)

No comments: