Saturday, December 31, 2005

THE KUMARS

I keep on waiting for inspiration to hit so i can write something profound about my india experience. But, truth is, while I'm already starting to feel the magic of the country, it hasnt penetrated my soul just yet. And until it does, I will save any insights and realizations for another day.

In the meantime, I am in the land of Kumars. They look alike, they talk alike, they dress alike, but, no, im glad to say that they dont all smell alike. Some observations;

1. They love to shake their heads when talking.
2. They sure love their eyeliner. Miski meron pa yung from kahapon, papatungan pa rin nila ng bago ngayon.
3. Yung iba sa kanila, kung baga sa charcoal painting, hindi suabe ang blending ng kulay sa mukha nila. Nag ju-jump from dark ash gray to mild tan ang pigments nila ng walang pasabi.

im so sleepy na.

2 comments:

adi said...

Happy New Year Ets!

Jennifer said...

Alow luv, it's past January 4. Have you gone and massacred the invertebrates on the subcontinent? I made a killer shrimp curry/biryani over the holidays =D But damn, deveining the little buggers is yeeeccch.