Monday, August 14, 2006

I dont care if I get it

Well maybe i do a little but at this point, im okay if i dont. Because i really love the video. And not just because I dont look so fat but because it was so fun to make.

And since this is my first video, syempre may credits.

Tracy, for shooting, editing and calling me stupid 2million times last night because i was being emotionally gross.

Deesj, for telling me about it and encouraging me to apply. And for claire's cam and directional mic.

Mamu, for telling me to focus on something in my essay.

Adi, for holding the camera like a pro when tracy was nanginginig na from lack of a tripod.

Gigi, for turning the light bulb on on cue and shooting the stills.

Jenni, for answering my texts at 2 in the morning about possible concepts.

Drach, for his inputs about the show since he's the only one who has actually seen it.

Monster, for that killer 'fart' line and for finding it funny.

Margie, for laughing til she cried.

5 comments:

graspingtoes said...

Stupid. I have tripod at 719 eh.

adi said...

Yuckers but good luck! I hope they get you.

Leoy said...

What are you auditioning for?

COMPULSIVE EATER said...

philippine idol

COMPULSIVE EATER said...

ree, cant wait to see you and to sagada. i've been a stupid naman cos i didnt get to see you before you left, so now i really really really miss you.