Friday, June 27, 2008

And life is normal again

Or at least, as normal as it is ever going to be from this point on. Sometimes I really have to pause, breathe a little deeper and wonder why sleeping on a Tuesday still means waking up on a Wednesday like it always has. Shouldn’t life stop making sense the moment it stops making sense?

Today I woke up feeling fat.
Today I rushed to work worried about all the things that had to be done before noon.
Today I got bored listening to a client blah-blah about his products.
Today I got excited over my new friend in multiply.
Today I panicked at the thought of my bank account balance.

Life is just becoming a little too normal a little too soon. Ayoko pa sana. Buysit.

Eh why ba? I’ve always been vocal that moving on has never been one of my better honed life skills noh.

Buysit talaga!

No comments: