Thursday, October 22, 2009

Day 0 - before the cleanse (alt title: so help me God)

When I told pats that I was positive I could do the lemon cleanse, he said “oo naman. Kayang kaya mo yan. Mas kaya mong mag starve for a week kesa kumain ng healthy for 2 months.”

True that!

So to join the very long list of diets that I have been on before, I am about to start what seems to be the hardest yet.

THE MASTER CLEANSE! (tung tung tung tunggggg…………..)

I am actually looking forward to it. It is apparently very very good for you. And while weightloss is a pleasant side effect, I can’t say I’m doing it entirely for that. Does that make me as whatever as the people who claim to drink gluthathione for their liver? Hee hee hee.

But seriously, this is supposed to be very good for you.

So for the next few days (i cannot in good conscience commit to a number), all i can take is this lemon-maple syrup (grabe b please)-cayenne cocktail.

Anyway, I will chronicle the experience here on a daily basis.

So help me God.

No comments: