Friday, March 22, 2013

SMASH

I've always wanted to be a writer.  Some time ago, I forget when, I specifically wanted to write a musicale.

I am currently cleaning my office computer cos we're finally getting new ones (wooooohoooooo) and I found this "lyrics" saved in one of my folders.  Feeling ko talaga pwede!


So this is how it ends
With me on the floor
At quarter to 4
With a phone in my hand
And my heart broken into 6 million pieces

And this is how it ends
From half the world away
In a smug, ice cold way
You said this stopped working
Cos we suddenly just stopped making sense

And you said it was just as hard for you
And you said that you were breaking as well
And you said that tonight was a night you’ve been dreading
But you knew it was coming
Since the day that you and I fell
In love

We always knew that it was not gonna be easy
It was complicated right from the start
So forgive me for being all angry and bitter
As I helplessly watch my world fall apart

It must be real nice to be able to walk away unscathed
From the one you called the love of your life
It must be real nice to be able to move on
Without a scar, with barely a scratch
With nothing but memories that will soon fade away anyway

No comments: