Tuesday, June 29, 2004

No promises. No expectations.

i was never one to commit to doing anything on a regular basis. Dictated, undoubtedly, by my astrological influences, my brain is somewhat incapable of comprehending the concept of time and regularity, as most piscean brains are. This is the exact same thing I told my boss when he asked me why i was late all the time - i dont think he found it remotely amusing.

That preamble is there simply to dissuade any expectations that there will be an every tuesday post on this page, should there be a next one at all. I have enough one-entry journals to know that this might very well be one of them.

You see, I've been accused, time and again, of being flighty, unreliable and a flake. I have never taken any offense to the labels owing to the fact that i am all of these things. And besides, sticks and stones may hurt my bones......

But more importantly, those of you who are given the privilege to swim in my "think" pool (i assure you it is not that deep)already know that i am so much more than fickle.

I refuse to enumerate but, suffice it to say that, i am interesting enough.

This, to my humble think, merits me my own little page in this otherwise brilliant site.

At the very least, its something i can do while the rest of the world is busy living.

No comments: