Monday, October 25, 2004

remember my name... FAME!!!

15 minutes is, according to wise men who have come before us, all the fame time we get in a lifetime. As to the degree of popularity each individual gets, they didnt specify. They also failed to expound on the unmerited privilege of others (like celebs) to usurp the fame time of the ordinary janes in this world. I believe that Juday's running fame time came at my expense. She ate up my 15 minutes displaying her friggin jaw all over the place while i wither in obscurity, destined to die in anonymity.

I can see my funeral now. 20 people around my casket (30 tops), a quarter of them geniunely grieving, the rest just suffering the heat of manila memorial, waiting for me to be buried so they can go on with their busy schedules.

Im really gonna make multo people who do not cry at my wake okay. Im really gonna.

And also, i would like some child to be named after me. I have a beautiful name naman eh - ETLERS.

2 comments:

HanAgiRL said...

Ahahahahaha! I promise I will cry dahil sobrang duwag akong tao. ayokong mamulto. Etlers? ahahaha!

Leoy said...

Patoy?