Tuesday, October 19, 2004

sometimes, i am a nonsense!

you know how sometimes, brought about by boredom or whatever, you ask yourself a question and you come up with what you think is a brilliant answer that, in your head, makes sooooo much sense until you start asking people the same question and suddenly the answer that you've already thought of just seems so......... stupid.

ETS: whats your greatest fear?
THERESE: {pauses and breathes deeply} never knowing what my purpose in life is
ETS: {slight nanliit} ahhh... how serious naman
THERESE: why? whats yours?
ETS: uhm.... losing my teeth

*************************************************************************

way, way back (high school pa to)


ETS: what is the one thing na you wish you invented nalang?
LEOY: CT scan
ETS: talaga? si guada TV
LEOY: ikaw?
ETS: mayonnaise

I LOVE MYSELF!!!

5 comments:

adi said...

ako, i fear a Chinese.

and I wanted to invent mongol pencil.

A said...

Pati ba naman sa blog may spammers? Pffsh.

iamspidermonkey said...

i fear boredom... hehehhe... just makes my hands idle and you know dangerous that can be... whoolooloo

Leoy said...

I think I was the one who said TV.

adi said...

Date: Feb. 22, 2006
God, nakakaktawa ka ets. mayonnaise.