Thursday, March 10, 2005

FOR DODO: a whine for a whine

this was suppose to be a comment on dodo's blog but i realized it was just too damn long.

dodo, long as the climb may seem to you (assuming of course that dyogi's travel time is standard), let me compare your race against time with mine.

Vito, Pablo, Maya and Renata - these are the names of my future children.

One child, one name. I dont want my childrens birth certificates to read like german moreno's pabati list.

I dont have a boyfriend and, according to my calculations, i will have to "play" around with a couple of more boys before i meet THE ONE. (Note: possibility of not meeting THE ONE is NOT- repeat-NOT an option.) The relationship will probably need two-three years to simmer before marriage is even brought to the table. Give me another year to plan my wedding because it is, after all, MY wedding and i've been dreaming of it since i was five. And while i intend to start having children as soon as my bouquet is tossed, i do not intend to have my four children one right after the other or, God forbid, all at the same time. My hips have taken enough abuse from my genes thank you very much.

Which means that i need a total of 8 years to complete my litter, at least.

I am 30 years old now and my clock is running faster than most chicks because i've always been more physiologically advanced than the other girls.

So there. While your race is, admittedly, more profound than my shallow one, mine seems more hopeless to achieve. You've got your talent, and by god you have buckets-full, and this talent will not wane until lucidity is your friend.

On the otherhand, my body is already in the process of forming a union planning a strike within the next few years. My uterus is starting to feel the first stages of dehydration and its only a matter of time before it dries out completely. And, as it is, my cells are no longer at its producing peak.

So papano na ba to?

3 comments:

dodo dayao said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
dodo dayao said...

Pieces of advice from some unlikely sources.

"Life always finds a way" , ika nga ni Jeff Goldblum sa pelikulang Jurassic Park.

At "You can't always get what you want but if you try sometimes, you get what you need" ika nga ni Mick Jagger ng Rolling Stones.

If all else fails, try this invaluable piece of advice - - -get out of Image.

Everybody, and I do mean everybody, who gets out of that rathole gets an automatic upgrade in life.

Besides, who can you possibly hope to meet in a sinking ship?

Hehe.

:-)

COMPULSIVE EATER said...

uhm.... leonardo di caprio if im lucky :)

but then again, he might just drown too cos im too heavy to share a floating device with him.