Thursday, August 30, 2007

QUOTE, UNQUOTE

"I don't care if you get mad at me or if your fans get mad at me. I will tell you the truth to help you get better. I will tell you what you need to hear to make your dreams come true. I will sacrifice myself.... for you."


- said a very serious Tyra Banks to her supermodel hopefuls.

YEEEESSSSSSS!!!!! HUY! MAG HULOSDILI KA TY. HINDI MO PASAN ANG WORLD. WAG KANG MAGPAKA HERO EFFECT.


"(someone or other from some band) is a very good compositionist."


- said VJ heart evangelista on myx

I KNOW I'VE BEEN LIVING IN A PLACE WHERE PEOPLE CALL ME MIGHTY BUT WHATEVER HAPPENED TO THE MORE OBVIOUS AND UNDOUBTEDLY MORE POPULAR, MORE CORRECT 'COMPOSER.'


"A rich person is not someone who has more but someone who needs less."


- some anonymous email

I REALLY REALLY BELIEVE THAT. OR WANT TO.

No comments: