Friday, May 27, 2005

cheap

It's been a tough week. Been walking around since tuesday with a heavy heavy feeling. Been yo-yo-ing back and forth from being sad to being angry.

I discovered that my credit card was missing on tuesday. After i called hsbc, i found out that my card had been used and the amount totaled to roughly nine thousand bucks. We've investigated and all evidence point to one direction and it points to someone i consider my friend.

My friendship had just been compromised for a couple of bottles of lotion and a handbag.

I've never met anyone so cheap. so fucking galactically cheap.

6 comments:

A said...

Whoever this person is will have a very, very, very unhappy life mamu. I feel very sorry for her.

Leoy said...

Is it Tanya?

Desi Brown said...

That really stinks! I can't even imagine what you must feel like.

Leoy said...

PS, just kidding about Tanya.

COMPULSIVE EATER said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
COMPULSIVE EATER said...

hi *ti*. please go ahead. i'll visit your journal too as soon as i post my next blog.

hi desi. it does stink doesnt it? and i hope that you wont ever have to know what it feels like.