Thursday, May 12, 2005

love me or leave me (embarassing??? songs)

I'm taking up joels call to owe up to my pop sensibilities.

Although, musically speaking, i have no other sensibilities than that of....

1. Pop! (dirty pop) / nsync - its the first song on the playlist when i borrow pats' ipod to go jogging every sunday. and yes, in true maite fashion, i sing along with it very very loudly for all the neighborhood to sing.

2. Groovy kind of love / phil collins - mahabang mahabang istorya. at kung u-umpisahan ko, iiyak lang ako. but whats not to like about a song that celebrates a groovy kind of love.

3. Have i told you lately that i love you / rod stewart - it feels my heart with gladness and it takes away my sadness, ease my troubles thats what this song does.

4. Ray of light and, by God!, everything madonna - if madonna says its cool to say zephyr, then zephyr here and zephyr there, zephyr zephyr everywhere.

5. Let's wait a while / janet jackson - at a time when kids were having sex way before they were ready, miss janet stood up and said 'hey, it's cool to wait before its too late'

6. Dirty diana / michael jackson - absolutely my ultimate favorite michael jackson song.

7. Honey / mariah carey - used to be my first song always when videoke-ing until i realized that there was no way in hell i could pull it off. i do think i can pull off those shoes though.

8. Boys / britney spears - i just have to have a britney here somewhere and this is my favorite.

9. Especially for you / kylie minogue and jason donovan - hee, im so sorry.

10. How did you know i needed someone like you in my life - Simply put, I LOVE GARY V.!!!!

Hey, i would also like to admit that i really secretly like sydney sheldon books. hee.

2 comments:

graspingtoes said...

(Gasp) Sidney Sheldon? Whoah.

although dirty pop. hee.

adi said...

huy... i love especially for you. i love everything about goddess kylie.