Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Tofu or not tofu

I personally think that i've been having too much of the damned thing. Dont get me wrong, my taste buds are not complaining (at least, not yet.) A tofu meal still makes me water despite the bad rap its been having.

But there it is. The bad rap.

My mother won't let up with the uric acid attack while mila (office groovy mom) said that it might actually have something to do with causing alzheimers. And since id rather not have the first and am terrified of the other, i've been trying to lay off tofu for a while.

Well... except for lunch today where i had that damned thing again.

Anyhoo, what is up with manila man?

What the fuck did we do to the sun to make it hate us so much?

Where the fuck does the breeze hang out these days? Definitely not around makati. And Im sure as hell its not in my house either. Will somebody please find out and book me the first flight out of here!!!

Okay, Next.

I seem to be bleeding from all possible areas. First off, its like the dam has broken down south and the overnights and the ultras are not doing its job very well. Second, my gums started bleeding while i was brushing my teeth last night. And Third, i had a nose bleed this morning, the first i've ever had in my life.

I normally wouldnt be worried except i was just rejected as a blood donor two weeks ago because apparently my rbc count was disturbingly low.

So where is all this blood coming from?

It's the heat i tell you. What else could be causing it? the tofu?

3 comments:

adi said...

hmmm... its because of osteoprosis.

A said...

Ettie, you get yourself checked ha?

graspingtoes said...

hoy you go to the doctor na!

independently, the symptoms are me ok lang. but since sabay sabay, FEARLER.