Tuesday, May 03, 2005

FATTER

yup. thats really me. gained six pounds since i last worked out three weeks ago.

thats two pounds fatter every week i didnt gym.

JA-HEE-SA-HUS!!!

In fairness to my fatter self. There were some attempts in the past three weeks to work out. Two to be exact. And only two because i've been busy as hell.

BUH-HEE-SEE-HEE!!!

Anyhoo, i went to the gym last wednesday to really break some major sweat on the running machine. Eh, ang da-i kong socks! papano na yon? so, i just homeler myself in my workout clothes with pink old lady slippers.

Tapos today, I was really walking towards the gym na talaga when, all of a sudden, as if i had no control over my fatter feet, i turned around and headed back to the office. And like a woman in trance with absolutely no control over her actions, i called my mother and asked her to pick me up right away.

Tomorrow talaga i promise to work out na.

PRO-HUH-MI-HIS!!!

No comments: