Friday, August 13, 2004

I LOVE MYSELF !

i was already sleeping when my mobile rang. it was almost one in the morning. it was tracy. bored from editing, she called to laugh.

i love it when, prior to a conversation or a hang, the objective is identified and forcefully achieved..

sometimes she'd text me to invite me over to "laugh." or i'd call her and say "hey lets laugh."

so thats what we'd do, laugh.

hay, i love laughing.

last night, she reminded me that when she was still with me at CID, everytime we'd say something funny or do something fucking fabulous (like, say, expose our bras to the madlang world), we'd just blurt out loudly "i love myself" and mean it from the bottom of our fat-covered hearts.

hay...

I LOVE MYSELF!

2 comments:

adi said...

hahahahah. god, i remember those CID days... kaya ko kayo ah.

adi said...

okay, for the record, i commented two years after, including the one before this. Today is feb. 22, 2006. o diba...