Monday, August 23, 2004

mister pure energy

so i was having lunch with monster and deesj at kitchen right. when suddenly, in comes gary v.

i look at him.
he looks at me.
i break into a big smile.
so does he.
i say hello
he says hi and comes nearer
i look at my plate
and realize that i am having missing ink
i look back at him with panic in my eyes
"sorry, im having squid"
he lightly touches me on the shoulder and says
"oh its okay"
and then i proceed to say the most stupid thing ever
"that's why im black."
what i wanted to say was
"im sorry but this dratted squid ink is stubborn on the lips and teeth. it clings.
please don't think i'm gross."
or something witty like
"didn't you get the memo? goth is back and so is bad dental hygiene."
but NO!!!!
i said
"thats why im black"

what the flying fuck was that?

1 comment:

HanAgiRL said...

Hi Maite! I also have a lot ov GV (Gary V.) funny kwentos :) I can sooo relate :)