Wednesday, August 18, 2004

ramblings

  • all i want is one day, one day where i am not threatened by migraine or memories or carbo.
  • i've been so impatient lately. i want things to happen in my life now. like leave. settle in italy or some place far away. im beginning to believe what i've always thought, my destiny beckons beyond the philippine seas.
  • i miss my kids. sometimes i wonder about them and i think what if they get married before i do. one of these days, im gonna arrange a get-together. one of these days.
  • a fear from the past has been haunting me lately. i've been told, time and again, that im gonna be the bomb if i lose the weight. but what if, knock on wood, i lose all this weight and it turns out that im not so pretty pala. like ruby rodriguez. so would i rather take my chances and burst that bubble or bask nalang forever in what i can potentially become?
  • i miss gigi
  • i miss mamu
  • i miss maun - i wonder sometimes, okay-all the time, what he looks like without the bandana. and then in my head, when he's about to reveal - i stop. cos do i really want to know?
  • been wanting to pray for the longest time. the soul-baring kind of prayer. can't seem to bring myself to do it. i dont know what to bare.
  • Enough. enough now.- i miss that movie. maybe il watch it this weekend.
  • i want my hips to be gone. well not all of it but some.
  • i love gozen. he said kanina that i was his favorite. i dont know if he meant it. well, whether i am or not, he's mine.
  • i love the chums and all of its sub-groups. especially those which i belong to: chicks who find leoy funny (CWFLF), and chums who find fun in mundane things (CWFFIMT)
  • was texting with v kanina. she's back from italy. she said that assisi is the place to be raw. lots of hot, hot, heat. Mmmmmmmm........ sarap.
  • i want missing ink. i cant wait til monday.
  • i miss flaming hot cheetos.
  • sometimes i want to party, sometimes i dont.
  • Enough. enough now.

4 comments:

COMPULSIVE EATER said...

exactly mare. pero meron talagang mga bagay minsan na hindi nadadaan sa determinasyon. lokohan nalang eto.

dodo dayao said...

What's with Monday and the pusit?
Can I steal the idea for this blog?
Why do I ask these here when I can just ask you directly?

Hehehe.

COMPULSIVE EATER said...

TO DODO

1. monday marks the end of my two-week-long-carboless ordeal. my reward is pusit at kitchen. you said you will come with me.

2. sure. though the concept is not original. she whose toes grasp did a blog once on random thoughts.

3. ewan ko ba sa yo.

graspingtoes said...

duckfeet, hindi ko kaya ang scene na yon. that rocks. and joni mitchell's aging voice singing that song. haaay.