Friday, July 23, 2004

love actually

 
i saw this movie six months after it came out in the cinemas.  i had to use my brothers laptop to watch it since our cheapo dvd player, feeling all arrogant and stuff, refuses to play pirated copies.  

my first thought after i saw it was fuck, i have to revise my top ten movie list again. 

hence, my top ten movies

1.  the godfather trilogy 
2.  the lord of the rings trilogy
3.  moulin rouge
4.  shawshank redemption
5.  love actually
6.  usual suspects
7.  beauty and the beast
8.  as good as it gets
9.  best in show
10. steel magnolias

my top ten light love happy-ending movies

1.  love actually (well, except for emma thompson noh)
2.  beauty and the beast
3.  as good as it gets
4.  notting hill
5.  american president
6.  when harry met sally
7.  while you were sleeping 
8.  he said, she said. 
9.  clueless
10.  pretty woman

No comments: