Saturday, July 31, 2004

mush monster

thats what mamu calls me after my rather infamous 'amore' blog. i think il take it. no point fighting off who i am anymore.

i am the queen of mush. there. i said it.

anyway, the blog actually started off as a list of my favorite lines from movies. it focused on love eventually cos rain does that to me and it was pouring thursday.

anyway, my top ten favorite lines from movies; (the lines that either gave me goose-bumps or made me wish i thought of them, most of which may actually be meaningless to those who have not watched the movies)

1. The Godfather II, Al Pacino - you're nothing to me now fredo. not a brother, not a friend.

2. Bonfire of the vanities, tom hanks - its lonely at the top. but what a view.

3. Steel magnolias, shirley mclaine - you are a boil on the butt of humanity.

4. Return of the king, Aragorn - My friends, you bow to no one.

5. The usual suspects, kevin spacey - the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was making the world believe that he didnt exist.

6. The Godfather I, Al Pacino - I'm with you now pop

7. The Godfather III, Andy Garcia - Love somebody else

8. Devil's advocate, Al Pacino - Vanity, my favorite sin

9. The return of the king, samwise gamgee - i cannot carry it for you, but i can carry you

10. Thelma and Louise, thelma or louise - You get what you settle for

No comments: