Friday, September 03, 2004

all in the family

this morning, i jokingly (or maybe not) accused my mother for the nth time of misplacing my passport. she looked at me like a child who isnt really sure if she's guilty or not and said "but why would i do that sweetheart?"

she was so cute. and i was just so suddenly overwhelmed with love for her that i had to leave right away cos i was scared that if i look at her a second longer i was gonna burst into tears.

its wonderful loving someone that much.

anyways,

yesterday was the blessing of my cousins office. it was also the first day of my sister on the job (yay!) so there we were in starbucks, my cousins, my cute pamangkins and my titos and titas, being very noisy.

our clan, on my mothers side, is a mix of everything extreme. when we get together, its either soooo fun or soooo scary kasi somebody is always almost about to throw a fit. eitherway, we're always always loud.

i love my family.

and yes, some more than others.

No comments: