Friday, September 10, 2004

am i ready for this again?

i adore kids. anyone who knows me knows that. kids can be the most honest creatures kasi (and i use the word honest without attaching the word malicious to it), they say what they feel and what they think without thinking of the consequences not because they're mean, but just because they're too innocent to know that it could be potentially damaging.

like yesterday, i was so bored here so i went to creatives supposedly to talk to dodo who turned out to be busy. so i approached amos instead. Amos is the 7-year-old son of one of the CDs. so I sat beside him to bond a little and also to eat his fries.

ETS: hey amos. do you remember me?
AMOS: yes. you're tita goddess. {kids are also easily brainwashed so i take advantage sometimes}
ETS: good. so amos tell me, what do you with your time?
AMOS: What do you mean?
ETS: When you're bored, what do you do?
AMOS: {gives me this blank look} what is bored?
ETS: {ets ignores the question and changes the topic} am i fat?
AMOS: Yes {says it matter of factly}
ETS: like just mild or super
AMOS: {looks up from his bag of fries} super {looks back down}

ganon lang yon for them eh.

anyway, im spending tonight and tomorrow night with riyas kids for india. im dreading it somewhat, no offense mare, but i really have no connection with these children. im sure they're endearing and all but i have yet to prove it. i was hoping i wouldnt have to but riya got herself bit by a mosquito and is now homebound with dengue and itchy feet.

im sure, at some point this weekend or perhaps throughout its entire duration, i will be comparing these kids to my own last year. and im willing to bet one hundred million dollars that this bunch will not measure up.

cos how can they compete naman with these adorable ones?

my cisv kids Posted by Hello

1 comment:

HanAgiRL said...

OT: hey maite, leave naman your email on my tagboard so I can send you pics from my bday. Ur there kasi eh :)