Wednesday, September 15, 2004

ika nga ni olivia newton john "I LOVE HUGH. I HONESTLY LOVE HUGH"

i didn't really understand the mass hysteria at first. yes, he was cute and all but, at the end of the day, he was the man who got caught with his pants down and his dick in divine browns 5-dollar-a-blow mouth. The fact that the stunning elizabeth hurley would have done it for free and more is but gravy to the testimony of how stupid this brit could be.

but i have spent countless, cold, lonely nights with him since. him as William Thacker in notting hill, him as daniel cleaver in bridget jones' diary, him as George Wade in two weeks notice and, the one that really knocked me down cold, him as the prime minister in love actually.

Reality check time: maybe, to borrow the words of a good friend i dont see anymore, MAYBE on a cold and rainy night in tuguegarao, maybe he will want me too. if only for a quick fuck. MAYBE. but i know the limits of my charms and this man will never ever fall in love with me.

SIGH....... such is life.

but there are a few men who/m i definitely think will:

1. Matt Damon - a brilliant mind with a lost soul, thats how i see him. I think he has yet to discover true love and i think i can show him if tadhana only lets him find me.

2. Colin Firth - he will love me in a repressed yet highly intense way. he will watch me as i sleep to make sure that i'm okay but he will leave before i wake so i will not know just how much he loves me.

3. Pablo Neruda (if he were still alive) - he will write poems for me and will hold my hand as he recites them to me.

4. Aga Muhlach - mamu said he's bland. but i think i can spice up his otherwise bland personality and he will forever be grateful to me for it. and i also hear that he's having problems with charlene.

5. David Kelley - because sometimes i see michelle in me. and i know he will too.

No comments: